My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 4 July 2011

Some new Freebies

Two lots of nesting shapes and a Joined Bells topper which could  be used for Weddings or Christmas.




Please note if you  download the Studio Files you will need the latest version of the Silhouette Studio software (version 1.71) which you can download from here

Download Nesting Shapes GSD/studio compatible HERE
Download Nesting Shapes SVG HERE

Download Joined Bells GSD/studio compatible HERE
Download  Joined Bells SVG HERE

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much Shirley,I dont even know where to start designing any files.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful freebies. Looking forward to using both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Shirley your designs are fantastic, very talented woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very clever design set, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL!!Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. [url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]gszfTXPrpA[/url] - YMOWLhMyuOTV - http://hhmgziigpu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.