My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Freebie Borders

Here are some borders in 3different  lengths to co-ordinate with my freebie Doily topper. Hope you like them
Download Studio file here
Download GSD file here
Download SVG file here

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley these are fab & thanks for sharing Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again for fabulous work with these and the round doily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing.LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these borders, as well as your other designs! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.