My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 26 August 2011

Last Freebies for a while

I am going away on holiday on Sunday so this is my last offering for a couple of weeks. We are going to the Greek Island of Thassos where we shall hopefully find some lovely sunshine. Really looking forward to it although feeling guilty having to put our cat, Douglas, in to the cattery. This will be  the first time for him to be boarded without his mate Wallace who we had to have put to sleep in July so we are hoping he will be OK as he is a very sociable cat who loves company.

I have put a closed notice on my website as I'm not sure I'll be able to find any wifi connections and not sure that I want to anyway !!

Hope you like these free baby papers
 Download Baby Blue paper here

Download Baby Pink paper here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.