My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 7 October 2011

Last two cards for this week

Has quite a lot to do this week so haven't had much time for designing but I managed to do these two cards today when I should really have been doing some ironing !! To finish off the Christmas Card I put some glitter on the berries and cut up some peel off borders to give some dimension to the leaves. I was going to use a silver pen but the peel offs seemed easier. Both the templates are available on my website




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.