My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Some New Cards

Here are three cards that I've been working on this week. The Easter Card is Diorama card and it's the first time I've done one of these but it was really fun to do and it folds flat for posting  so I think I shall be doing more. The 3D effect doesn't show up too well in the photo. I used acetate for the Glasses on the Anniversary card to make them look more realistic.

I've also added more cards to the Gallery if you'd like to take a look. Thanks to Mary & Jan for the photos.

View Template here
View Template here
View Template here








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.