My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Music Border Freebie

Been a bit busy lately and not had much time for posting so first of all I would like to say welcome to my new followers - nice to see my numbers creeping up a bit. I did promise a few days ago that I would post the cutting files I used for the Flourish Heart card so here they are.


 Dowmload svg file here
Downloas gsd/studio compatible file here

This is the link to to the png download of the file which I posted earlier. 

11 comments:

  1. OHHHH!!! LUV IT. THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH.

    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. I love this border.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Shirley,it's lovely.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Shirley, will use this I know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shirley, not too many svg music notes around...glad you got power on again. I would be lost with out it. Create while my dad sleeps which is good but not always for long...so when I can I just go for it lol...and you know you got to be in it to win it...have won heaps of things so makes my creating more pleasant..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this
    lovely music border. I'am using this
    border a lot.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great border! I rarely see this one unless it's s peel off!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. My nephew is quite good playing piano, I am happy to have a design to make a card for him. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one looks really good. Thanks for sharing. I am not friends with m cutting machine yet. But still trying. so hoping to make a card soon with this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you- love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.