My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 12 October 2012

Peace & Joy Christmas Card & variations on the Flower Outline Card

Been cracking on with my Christmas Cards today and managed to make another 30 mostly all the same. I got a bit bored so decided to work on a new design and this is what I came up with. I like to add a bit of sparkle to my Christmas cards so when I had cut the Poinsettias I painted them with some glitter glaze which I think gives a nice effect. I didn't have a suitable backing paper so made one in Adobe Illustrator using the flourish and flower from the template. As usual this is all cut on my wonderful Cameo machine - I seldom use anything else these days and it's saved me a fortune in buying toppers, dies etc.



These two cards are variations of the Flower Outline card from my last post. 


Would love to know what you think of them.

The templates are available on my website

5 comments:

  1. What a great cards
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, the background paper is lovely too. Nice to have a little glitter, which I love to use, adds a bit of 'sparkle' to the occasion.
    The re make of your flower card is fabulous...clever my friend..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it may seem boring to keep saying how clever you are, but, you ARE.

    Love the stepping of the happy birthday, and the Xmas card cut out of the poinsettia. Like the words in the circle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley Hello, my name is Gabriela Hernandez and I'm from Costa Rica, Central America ... congratulations precious work, I became his follower, I hope you see fit.
    I write with the help of Google translator, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely Shirley both the christmas and the birthday clever you for designing the flowers.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.