My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 29 November 2012

And here's another

This is a photo sent in by Jean, another of my lovely customers, of a card she's made with the Hanging Snowflake freebie. I love the idea of adding the  little photo - this would be ideal for some of my pet loving friends so thank you Jean for the idea.



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea with the photo and lovely display of Shirley's free template...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.