My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Framed Step Card with Roses

I'm on a roll today !! This is a shaped step card with a frame for the front. I've decorated with rolled roses but I think it would also look nice with an image in the centre instead. A box template is included as the roses won't fit in to an envelope.
You can find the template here. As always thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirley I love the handmade roses , I must make more flowers myself this year.
    I hope your Christmas went well and May I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year Biggest Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get to view this after chatting yesterday, things got busy here. This is absolutely gorgeous Shirley and another beauty of yours. Love the added roses too....luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo very pretty, I haven't made any roses yet, they always look so hard to make, I must have a try this year, love what you have done with this card AND a box too.

    Have a Wonderful and successful 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley,
    this card is so cute and the colors are beautiful. The roses ar so nice. I´d like to wish you a Happy New Year.

    Best wishes
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.