My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Linked Circles Card

Not had a lot of time for crafting as we are having a new kitchen installed over the next couple of weeks so have had to spend time clearing everything out of the old one. It's amazing how much stuff you find tucked away in cupboards that you haven't used for years. I have been really ruthless and sent loads to one of our local Charity shops. I think I shall be marooned in my Craft Room next week out of the workmen's way so - and I know it's only June - but I might think about starting some Christmas cards !! Anyway here is a new design that I did manage to do this week - hope you like it.

Template available here

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaped card my friend, you stay away from that kitchen now...luv annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the kitchen refurb, know what's it's like UGH! Although a good reason to stay in your craft room without feeling guilty, apart from the odd cuppa for the fitters LOL.

    Fabulous and different card Shirley, really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.