My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 15 November 2013

Triple Flower Card

Thought I would have a break from Christmas cards and so this is my design for today. It looks quite spring like I think - shame the weather here isn't !!

Template available here - thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Shirley and as you say a lovely change from Christmas cards. wish I could use the template.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shirley I love this....once I can get my pay pal up and running again I am going to purchase this one....still not had time to use my Sleigh template I bought, just no time at the moment.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry haven't commented on this Shirley, I have been busy, but just had to catch up and say this is really pretty, I love those cut out flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.