My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 11 August 2014

Rose Overlay Panel Freebie

I usually use 250 gsm cardstock for my cards but this is quite a delicate design which I thought would cut better using thinner card so I decided to do it as an overlay to attach to a blank card base. I used 160gsm card and it cut fine. The first picture is the actual design and below that is a card I made using the template. Another easy to make card - hope you like it.


Would love you to  leave a comment if you download the file.
Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here

19 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, thanks for the tip, haven't thought of using lower weight paper to cut finely - duh!.

    Beautiful design, Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, thank you so much Shirley

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty design, thank you Shirley.
    KatyLou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, very versatile. And thanks for the good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks my friend....dad is really sick so have not been able to comment lately last 24 hrs, but thank you for this freebie..xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the gorgeous frame!

    -Esther WB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what a lovely frame. Shirley you are a marvel. Thank you so much.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your frame is beautiful Shirley.thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just had to comment again. I tried cutting this gorgeous overlay and it worked beautifully (as do all your files). I just wanted you to know because it may take me a day or so before I put it together. Have to find the "just right" insert for the oval.
    Thanks again.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I DLed the file and I'll give you a shout out when I use it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely overlay, I have a special person to make a card for and this fits the bill exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so pretty Shirley and works great as an overlay love the finished result
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty file Thank you very much
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful. Very many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so useful and very pretty...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful. Thank you so much for all your free files. i can't wait to start cutting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.