My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Freebie Heart Card and Holiday Announcement.

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I am going away on holiday so have put a notice on my website to the effect that  anyone purchasing templates during the next 2 weeks will not receive them until I return home on Thursday 26 February.

I have managed to do this freebie card for you before I go. It's another one to decorate with your own embellishments. I made my topper using my Craft Artist program and items from Daisy Trail's Embossing and Parchment digikits. I think the card is quite versatile and could be used for Anniversaries, Weddings and of course Valentine's Day. Hope you can find a use for it.

Please leave me a comment if you download the file
Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here


22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie. Have a great holiday xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Shirley, have a fab holiday!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty border. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your email and soooo happy everything is fine and all went well...enjoy your holiday my friend and don't forget to pick me up on the way.....thanks again for a wonderful freebie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another versatile design Shirley, thank you.

    Enjoy your holiday, look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful border! Hope you're sunning yourself on a beach somewhere. Have fun.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you, however the link to the svg didn't work for me. Nobody else had a problem?? I must have gremlins in my computer! So sad, I'll have to try again later. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for the freebie....lovely! And have fun on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Shirley. Your Heart Border card is just beautiful. Hope your holiday is full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great holiday! Enjoy and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your time away. Thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the sweet heart border! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your site. Wow what gorgeous cards and thank you so much for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your site. Hope to try out some of your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merci beaucoup pour toute les cartes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been looking for anniversary themed card bases and this is perfect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm back to get the Studio file, Thank you Hope it will be on my blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mon message est parti ! Je reviendrai !

    A BIENTOT

    any

    anyly83.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! The little heart border is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.