My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Flower Deep Border Card Freebie

Hi Everyone

This week's freebie is a deep border card with cut out flowers and a backing to give the flowers some colour. Hope you like it.

Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here
Please leave a comment/like if you download the file -thanks

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeously beautiful creation thanks Shirley.xx http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/blue-eyes-baby-you-got-those-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and feminine looking! Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty border Shirley, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. This will be a beautiful card for my niece's little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this Shirley, it is so very pretty. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. gracias, un saludo desde Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this cute card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci pour cette jolie carte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing all your lovely files
    Raejay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - Shirley - please how did you get the colour behind the flowers and still have it cut out around the flowers? I'd love to make this card... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the beautiful card. I wish I could design such lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the back layer to colour the flowers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your sharing. Also enjoying patterned papers of your choice. Something that I can't see in USA and love that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Shirley. I made a mothers day card with your download and loved doing this. Thank you for being so generous with your design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Shirley. I used your lovely download to make a mothers day card and really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.