My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 8 June 2015

New designs in store

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd show you what I have been up to today.



The tie card also comes with Happy Birthday words. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Shirley, I love the bag!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fab designs my friend. Love the colour combos too.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Shirley, what a great idea for the tie card, in fact all GREAT ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coup de cœur pour la première carte, mais trois belles créations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.