My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 9 July 2015

Latest designs

Long time since I did any new designs but life gets in the way of crafting sometimes plus we have been having some lovely weather lately so it seemed a shame not to take advantage of it rather than being stuck in front of a PC. Sadly it's raining today so back to a more normal UK summer !!

Anyway thought I would show you some of the latest templates which are now available on my website. The Step Cards and Popup Tent card have a nice dimensional effect but they are not very easy to photograph.

Hope you like them and I will post a  new freebie for you tomorrow.

Platform Step Card
Window Step Card - I used acetate behind the window to give the butterfly a floating effect but you could just stick embellishments directly on to the inside of the card
 Popup Tent Card - a different popup idea with the popup being on the front rather than inside the card.
Fishing Aperture Card - one for the boys

Time For Tea Aperture Card - one for the girls

7 comments:

  1. Lovely creations Shirley and gorgeous colour combos. I think I may order the first card..xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien jolies créations, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the window step card with the yellow butterfly - all are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Shirley, love the kitty!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très belles créations, bravo. J'aime beaucoup la combinaison des couleurs qui sont parfaitement en harmonie. Merci de les partager avec nous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all lovely but I think the window step card is a real cool idea.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty designs Shirley, you always come up with clever cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.