My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Just to clarify

From some of the comments on my post from yesterday, it seems that some of you think my Blog is closing which is not the case, it is my old website shirleyscards.co.uk that has closed. You can now purchase my templates via my new Design Store but I shall continue to post freebies here on my Blog. Hope that clarifies things.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. You did a great job I liked your website and your posts. Wish you all good luck.
    Content Marketing Services Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying that Shirley, you are a very generous and talented lady, and thank you for all the fabulous freebies you give to us. Wishing you a very happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have uploaded and used your files and they are wonderful. I am very thankful for all the freebies you share. I lost all my files due to an accident with my computer so am having to try to restore some of my files. So irritated but hopefully learned a lesson to back up my files! Thank you again and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.